About Productivity Packages
Kind of like signing up for a fitness package at the gym that suits your lifestyle and fitness goals, you can now put together a Faculty Writing Productivity Package with CSU Writes to help get your writing life and project (or projects) in shape.
CSU Writes designed the Writing Productivity Packages for select periods of time and on research that shows faculty writers are most productive when we prioritize and schedule our writing, are held accountable for meeting (or not meeting) goals, and feel connected to a writerly community. That way, you can select a duration of weeks to work, with clear start and end dates, that help you stay focused on your project (less on its "deadlines").
Each package includes:
- a start and end date to help you envision your immediate writing goals and schedule
- a log for you to track your writing time and progress
- weekly check-in with CSU Writes facilitator who will record what writing goals you achieved and what goals you set for the upcoming week (Note: These are not writing advice or tutorial sessions. Please see workshop, consultations, and other CSU Writes offerings for such guidance. )
- a statement of your writing goals and commitments to meeting those goals
- options to join a faculty writing group and encouragement to participate in CSU Writes workshop offerings to help you maintain a healthy focus on writing
Sign up below
FALL SEMESTER (15 Weeks)
WHAT FACULTY PARTICIPANTS SAY...
"Had too numerous to count unfinished projects and had lost my way about how to chip off a little to make any progress against this mountain. Now I have the tools to begin a new exciting phase of my life."
"I love the periodic emails sent by CSU Writes! I intend to revisit them…"
"I was clueless—Now I have the tools needed to begin to complete my writing projects."
SIGN UP for PRODUCTIVITY HERE