WRITING ACCOUNTABILITY FOR RESEARCH PROJECTS
HELPING FACULTY & POSTDOC WRITERS SET & MEET THEIR WRITING GOALS
CSU Writes' WRITING ACCOUNTABILITY FOR RESEARCH PROJECTS helps faculty, postdocs, and researchers build momentum on writing projects with bi-weekly email check-ins, weekly writing tips, and semester goal-setting & scheduling support.
The process is simple:
- Complete a WRITING ACCOUNTABILITY FOR RESEARCH PROJECTS Registration form (below).
- CSU Writes will contact you to gather additional details about your current writing projects and goals.
- Set your weekly goals.
- When CSU Writes emails on Monday, tell us what writing or project goals you set for the week.
- When CSU Writes emails on Friday, tell us what goals you met or what goals you will continue to work toward.
- Rinse and repeat...weekly.
- At the end of your package duration (semester, month, summer), recognize (& celebrate) what you've accomplished!
FALL 2019 PACKAGE
The semester or summer writing WRITING ACCOUNTABILITY FOR RESEARCH PROJECTS is a good option for writers who have multiple projects or one large writing project to complete within 10- to 15-weeks.
If you are finding this option mid-semester or mid-summer… feel free to sign up for the remaining weeks! No time like the present to build your semester's writing momentum.
MONTH-LONG PACKAGE OPTION
This is a great option for faculty writers who have identified a specific upcoming deadline and who wish to finish their project with greater ease.Selecting a month of writing accountability can help you be more realistic about your schedule and more strategic about when you will write a lot--even during the "busyness" of a semester.
PARTICIPANTS HAVE SAID…
about gaining control over multiple writing projects:
”Had too numerous to count unfinished projects and had lost my way about how to chip off a little to make any progress against this mountain. Now I have the tools to begin a new exciting phase of my life."
about the email check-ins:
"I love the periodic emails sent by CSU Writes! I intend to revisit them!
about scheduling and goal setting:
"I was clueless--Now, I have the tools needed to begin to complete my writing projects."